DOG PHOTOSHOOT COMPETITION _ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winners receive a prize of a dog photoshoot and one mounted 8" desk print (per shoot, not per dog). No other photos from the photoshoot are included, however they are available for purchase (see below).
- sessions will be held at our studio, Studio 33, Higherford Mill, located in Barrowford Lancashire and in the riverside locations directly outside the mill. Directions and an information sheet will be emailed once a booking has been confirmed
- sessions will last approx 30 to 45 minutes and a variety of images will be taken inside and, weather permitting, outside the studio
- at the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to come back and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
- at your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
- in booking you agree that Phil Hargreaves Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
- the offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
- the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers
- once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available.