30 dogs in 30 days
Terms and Conditions
- Your £20 donation to Pendle Dogs in Need entitles you to a dog photoshoot (time only) and a framed 7"x5" desk print (image of your choice from the photoshoot). No other photos apart from the desk print are included.
- sessions will be held at my studio, Studio 33, Higherford Mill, located in Barrowford Lancashire, and if weather permits outside also. Directions and an information sheet will be emailed once a booking has been confirmed
- sessions will last approx 30 to 45 minutes and a variety of images will be taken inside and, weather permitting, outside the studio
- at the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to come back and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
- at your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
- in booking you agree that Phil Hargreaves Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
- the offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. This offer is not applicable for people who have received a promotional dog photoshoot from myself within the last 12 months.
- the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers
- your Donation must be paid prior to the photoshoot. Details of the online funding page will be supplied on the booking confirmation email.
- once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
- Donations go directly to Pendle Dogs in Need, and cannot be refunded if the photoshoot is cancelled by the customer, for whatever reason.
© Phil Hargreaves Photography